Wednesday, July 28, 2010

rearrange

Yesterday, I had the carpets cleaned in my apartment.  It was well overdue since it had not been done since I moved in, a complete 6 years ago.  I have been so proud of the result!  It is worth the work involved.  The unknown stain from the weekend with my family has been removed.  The threads are standing up tall and fluffy.  It feels so fresh and soft under my feet.  Also, a few more chunks have been knocked out of the wall as a result of moving the furniture alone.  You can see parts of the wall, you shouldn't see from the outside and the "sheetrock" is flaking off with each additional bump.  Ooops!  To paint or not to paint? That is the question.

Today as I returned the furniture and decorations back to the carpeted areas of the apartment, I decided to try a little different room arrangement.  I had the sensation that a change was desired.  I had been thinking about it for the past twenty-four hours, but really wasn't sure another layout was going to work.  Here is the end product....


It definitely gives me a different perspective on the room!  It's the next best thing to moving...mixing it up a bit.  Come on over and see it for yourself!  I love to have the company.

P.S.  I love this new format here in blogger!  An undo button!  Putting the pictures where you want in the blog as they are inserted!  Genius!

1 comment:

  1. i like it. makes me want to come over :-)

    ReplyDelete