Sunday, April 11, 2010

to my sweet (future) husband

Honey,
I am thinking about you today. I wonder where you are. I wonder what your day has been like and what filled it's time.

Over the past week or so, I have been led to pray for you. I know this is God whispering in my ear because it has come at times when I didn't even realize you were on my mind. This has renewed my faith that you really are out there somewhere. In those prayers for you, I have asked that God provide protection over you, physical and emotional, that he will guard you. I was led to pray for your job and the relationships with those that you work along side. I prayed that you follow God's guidance during this time, staying true to His desires for us, that you will grow in knowledge and faith in Him.

Lastly, I asked that he will hasten the time for us to finally come together. I look so forward to beginning to share life's journey with you. I can't wait to hear your stories.

Love you,
your future wife

P.S. Although we haven't directly talked about it, I believe that one of my friends is praying for you, too. You are already loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment