Saturday, April 17, 2010

good friends, food, and wine

After doing a little online research this week, I was reminded that I must have been born to put on some saucy clothes and spend an evening with great friends enjoying good food and wine. Ok, maybe the "born to.." is a bit of an exaggeration since I do not have hope in these things...but it is definitely something I enjoy! These sweet times of fellowship develop into moments that I cherish.

So if you are up for a little adventure eating and don't mind sparing a little cash along with it, please let me know which of the following locations in Dallas that you would like to explore! Listed in no particular order...
Abacus
Mi Piaci
Ferrari's
Ziziki's
Tom Tom Asian Grill
Jaspers
Dish
Hibiscus
The Grape
Mercury

I am sure that there are many other places that I would also like to go, including some of the great burger restaurants listed in Texas Monthly, but this is what made the list at this time until further review.

No comments:

Post a Comment