Sunday, July 5, 2009

photography blog

Yea! I have a new blog! This one will be completely dedicated to my photography passions. It is really my hope that it will develop into something more in the future. For now, I just need more opportunities for practice and developing skills. There is SO MUCH that I do not know, but I'm learning! Sometime in the future, I would love to be able to capture special treasures for others. I can't imagine anything better than my hobby becoming something that would bring joy to others. That is a dream!

The best way for me to get practice is to take more pictures, which means people need to know that I am available...and the type of photos that I have already created. So as I share these ideas with others there has become a need for me to have some place to share what I've already done....which is where the idea for a blog of a more professional nature developed. I have to give a shout out to Chrissy for helping me think through the details to use it more efficiently! She is so great!

I used the photo shoots with my sister on Friday to get the new site launched. It might be a little premature, but maybe it will evolve with the rest of the adventure. Check it out~Moments by Mackey~and as always, leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment