My sister came to visit for the holiday weekend! It was truly fantastic having her here! She was a wonderful house guest. We were able to share some adventures and relax together. I am thrilled about how our back to back weekend visits turned out. I have to say I was a pretty good hostess, too! We did not eat out one time...and I didn't starve her...that's right, I prepared meals for her (and sent her home with "to-go" boxes for the beginning of the week)!!Thursday, we fulfilled her requests for shopping and live music. I wasn't too excited about the shopping location, but it turned out that I left with quite the loot. However, I was very pleased that No Justice was playing at Hat Tricks in Lewisville. It was amusing to find out that Steve's favorite song is "Red Dress". Now, I know we share a little something in common! :) I'm becoming quite partial to this little neighborhood bar. Joe was there this week, too, so that also added a little excitement.
Friday was the photo shoot! I can't brag about Julie's skills enough...she was patient, photogenic, flexible, and everything I could have hoped for. We were worn out when it was over though. Three hours in the Texas summer heat is almost too much to handle when you are not near a body of water.

Saturday, we celebrated the 4th of July at our Dad's on Eagle Mountain Lake. It was a fun day spent with Jenna and Amy, too. Later, we watched the fireworks here in Lewisville.
Julie left this morning. Like always when my house guests leave, it's a little lonely around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment