Friday night was the best Halloween I had been a part of in years. It was great fun--at times I even felt like I was a little kid playing dressup in the yard. Our "little" homegroup threw a nice shindig, Hollywood style, with the greatest contribution coming from our hostess Lori. Chrissy also made it happen with some amazing AV setups. The party was complete with red carpet entrances, live feed to large screens in remote locations, oscars awarded, and many celebrities. These are a few of the guests...The Flinestones, Deal or No Deal 'Case Girls', Harry Potter, cast from Scrubs, Hannah Montana, cast from The Office, Tom Cruise, Sarah Palin, John McCain, Tony Romo, Jessica Simpson, Orville Redenbacher, Sunmaid Raisin Girl, Tom Brady, Phases of Britney, and the list goes on...
Here is a slideshow of highlights of the nights' events:
I hope your Halloween was fun and safe!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey #7! i had a blast being your "other half" at the party!! i think we looked quite good, if you ask me! ;) love ya! #2
ReplyDeleteYou're precious! So glad I got to see you Friday night.
ReplyDelete