Monday, October 6, 2008

rambling

I am feeling the urge to blog. However, I really don't have much to say. As I think about what's been on my mind lately I come up with a few things...

1) I am really excited about the changes around the corner in my small group. I think good things will continue from where great events have happened.

2) I'm actually starting to get a little excited about my little trip to Arkansas this weekend. I'm hoping to see some people I haven't seen in a while, but even more so the ones I haven't seen in an extra long while. The bummer...five hours in a car by myself. Ugh! No matter what though I must come home with new pictures! I'm about to explode to show off!

3) Missing someone really stinks! I'm not sure which is worse, when they are around the corner or gone forever?

4) October 8, 2007

5) I have a mini-vacation awaiting me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment